Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the Company’s strategy as defined by the BOD
- Manage the profitability and growth of the Company
- Assign, direct, and control the efforts of subordinates and initiate suitable metrics to effectively monitor resource unitization to achieve financial and strategic objectives. Develop and execute short-term and long-term business/market plans; develop business unit operating budgets and achieve monthly/annual financial objectives. Assign, direct, and coordinate efforts of subordinates to effectively utilize manpower and assets to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Provide leadership with capital project prioritization and development/implementation, new products/technology evaluation, co-ordinate with subordinates/project team to reach effective commercial production.
- Review and evaluate monthly financial performance against budget. Request direct managers to investigate areas of concern and determine corrective action options. Follow-up to ensure priority corrective actions are initiated and completed.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development; provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate prompt improvements and enhanced working relations. Strengthen corporate value.
- Manage staff in full compliance with country and company recognized international, corporate regulations and policies/standards.
- Organize and maintain safety and environmental programs.
- Be Responsible for Company assets, oversee the implementation and execution of financial regulations.
- Be Responsible for implementation of the factory policies, practices and procedures. Host customer visits, maintain good relationship with government and bank.
- Assure smooth and incident free production process
- Increase Management effectiveness by recruiting and selecting employees with best fit matches
- Implement and maintain code of conduct parameters for all Departments
- Promote Company image by collaborating with customers, government, community members and employees while continuously enforcing ethical business practices
- Support the development of all of the employees by coordinating individual plans with each respective department Manager
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, (Chinese and English)
- Have the ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices per Board of Directors
- Holding the Bachelor degree of Chemical Engineer or above, with 15 to 20 years chemical industry with emphasis in Pharma industry
- Proven track record of success as GM or Deputy GM for a Pharmaceutical Chemical Company
- Have the ability to manage a team and hold accountability
- Have the ability to work and succeed within a multi-cultural environment is critical.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.