Title: Sales Manager (CMP)
Our client is a multinational specialty chemicals company focusing on general industry, automotive, energy, etc. The company is a top-ranking front-runner with a complete range of products as its core program.
- Lead CMP sales team to maintain existing business and develop new business in CMP area in cooperation with product management and technical service team.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Lead and coach the team to maintain and develop business and achieve the budget
- Manage new project pipeline, monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and priorities spending
- Prepares and manages forecasts I budgets
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key accounts
- Assists sales team in communicate with departments such as supply chain, finance and technical department
- Channel building and management
- Monitors competitors in terms of performance and pricing
- Develops and delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional and effective manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferred) or Business Management with strong Sales Orientation and Motivation
- At least 5 years sales experience
- Sales and management experience, preferable in lubricants, cement, or metal mining equipment, excellent sales coaching ability.
- Strong understanding of the industry's competitive landscape and industry trends
- Customer orientation, vision, leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written) including working across cultures
- Good presentation skills
- Team spirit and cooperation concept
- Good oral/written English communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
If you are interested in this unique and exciting opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only.
Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.