Our client is one of the most dynamic luxury spirits brands in the region.
To cope with their rapid growth, they are now looking for a Commercial / Marketing Assistant (Asia Travel Retail) to join their team based in the Hong Kong office. Reporting to the Area Director and Marketing Manager, the role is to provide administrative support to the team to expand business and implement promotional and marketing activities.
Support Area Director (Asia Travel Retail):
- Set up of new accounts;
- Maintain internal price lists and database;
- Provide product information and samples;
- Monitor allocations and handle requests for limited release products;
- Process invoices and chasing payment;
- Manage ad hoc customer and internal requests for information;
- Provide admin support to trips, invoices, stock and sample orders…etc.;
- Organize and assist in brand ambassador and shop staff training as required.
Support Marketing Manager (Asia):
- Create and implement temporary animation within airports in Asia;
- Work closely with external design & production agencies, client operational teams and internal marketing;
- Assist in trade show organisation & management;
- Conduct on-site visit and surveys to build pricing control, execution and customer satisfaction;
- Report back to team heads with recommendation.
Interact cross departments and build sustainable working relationships across different regions and functions including but not limited to:
- Internal: Travel retail team globally, operations, credit control and finance, regional directors & executives and brand marketing;
- External: Customer and distributor’s sales and marketing teams, marketing agencies, shop staff and in-store brand ambassadors.
- Tertiary educated;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an administrative role (commercial or marketing), preferably in consumer goods or from marketing agencies;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision given limited support and as part of a team;
- Capable of meeting deadlines and objectives while staying positive in face of adversity;
- Good project management and reporting skills;
- Eager to learn with deep passion for whisky;
- Strong in Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Willing to travel.
*Candidates with more experience will be considered as (Senior) Commercial / Marketing Executive (Asia Travel Retail).
Qualified and interested parties please email your CV with latest salary in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while we welcome and appreciate all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.