Job description of
Product Trainer, Heavy Equipment
- This position will assist with building up training structure in Greater China.
- Arrange & implement service trainings for internal and external customers.
- Develop training courses & support on training related projects to meet new requirements & improve customer satisfactions.
- Training Manager, based in Shanghai
- Bachelor degree and above in Construction Machinery or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of construction machine training experience.
- Good command of teaching and training skills.
- Can implement training courses of hydraulic, electric & diesel engine independently & expertly.
- Rich experience of developing training material (training slides, training texts, training questions, training videos etc.).
- Minimum 8 years work experience within construction machinery.
- Experience of field service for hydraulic, electric control system & diesel engine is preferred.
- Good command of English; could teach in English is preferred.
- Knowledge & experience with e-learning systems and establishing training systems is preferred.
- Willingness to Travel.
- Conduct and implement the high-quality service training for the internal customer (Service and Sales team) and external customer (Regional Service Center, Rental Company & End- User) for all OUR CLIENT products independently.
- Develop training materials including training slides, training texts, training questions, training videos etc.
- Translate related product training manual from English to Chinese with high quality.
- Cooperate with training manager to design and establish new training courses and training certification system.
- Manage training facility, record training files and training data.
- Perform the assigned duties and responsibilities by the company and coordinate with other employees proactively if necessary.