Job Title: Associate Finance Director
Report to: Managing Director, Group Finance Director
Location: Shanghai, China
The role will effectively act as the finance head for the Client’s operations in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. The role’s objective is to manage the Client’s finance and accounting operations and take the lead on system integration projects.
- Report to local Managing Director and Hong Kong-based Group Finance Director for local and Group assignment
- Oversee all finance functions of the Client’s China-based business that include a WOFE in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou
- Prepare/review all internal and external financial reporting
- Fulfill internal and external reporting requirements of the Group and local authorities
- Handle daily cash management
- Act as business partner to client business leads in China, performing financial analysis to ensure that the business leads fully understand how their results compare with budget
- Undertake local cost control and prepare and monitor budget in collaboration with the group finance team based in Hong Kong.
- Review and enhance workflow/system procedures
- Prepare and regularly update local Finance Manual
- Assist in due diligence and integration of Group merger and acquisition projects in China
- Liaise with external auditors, consultants and bankers.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required.
Dual reporting line to Managing Director (China), Group Finance Director (Hong Kong)
- University graduate with qualified professional accounting qualifications
- A minimum of 6 years accounting experience with 5 years BIG 4 audit experience
- Regional/MNC experience is preferred
- Strong reporting skills and ability to work independently
- Able to combine a strategic role while maintaining a very hands-on approaching paying close attention to details
- Due diligence experience on M&A projects
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Excel and ERP system, knowledge in SAP/View Point is an advantage
- A strong team player with good interpersonal and organizational skills in a dynamic environment
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com. You may also contact Alex AN at +86 21 3103 2320 for inquiries regarding the position.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.