Job Title: Value, Access Manager
Direct Reporting Line: Head of Value, Access and Policy
Location: Taipei City
The client is one of the world’s leading biotechnology company.
- Develop strategic pricing and reimbursement for existing and oncoming products and collaborate with global, regional and Taiwan cross-functional team to develop reimbursement dossier, pharmacoeconomics study, budget impact analysis and stakeholders engagement plan.
- Identify and feedback market environment change to drive proactive strategies and work closely with marketing, sales, medical and finance to formulate pricing and reimbursement through planning new products.
- Develop annual strategic plans and projects that support the value proposition, marketing, and market access in Taiwan.
- Develop and manage long-term working relationships with industry, government and academics.
- To implement stakeholders (NHIA, HTA, PBRS) engagement through scientific engagement plan.
- Familiar with health policy issues and participant industry meeting to maximize company business.
- Develop and delivers Taiwan data and evidence leading to value propositions to support Taiwan business.
- Leads and/or provide inputs to the pre & post-market JAPAC HEOR studies and projects, including clinical and economic outcomes research, patient reported outcomes, health economics modeling (budget impact and cost effectiveness) & literature searches.
- Manages budget and other relevant resources and timelines on the HEOR and Access projects, Track, communicate, and produce deliverables as planned to relevant contacts externally and internally
- Master Degree or minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry ( market access, medical and marketing)
- Knowledge in Taiwan health care system and national reimbursement environment
Required Competencies and skills:
- Knowledge in managing market segments including: marketplace, patient access and reimbursement and physician networks
- Ability to work, lead and influence cross functional team within various departments
- Ability to prioritize and manage to timelines
- Ability to rapidly assimilate information
- Ability to cultivate spheres of influence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com
You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268 #222.
Please note, that while 博禹Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.