- Location: Shanghai
- Follow PMP/PEP process, work in R&D team to develop new electronic products for industry application including the specification, product concept design, circuit design and simulation, prototype assembly and product verification so as to meet the offer requirement.
- Cooperate with correlated team member and related teams such as PCB layout engineers, Mechanical engineers, Firmware/Software engineers, and EMC test engineers to fulfill the design and resolve technical issues.
- Follow design process and deliver the design documents with high quality on time.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Bachelor degree or above on electronics engineering or automation control related.
- 3~10 years of electronic product design experiences.
- Rich experiences on power supply, analog, communication design and qualification.
- Rich experiences on EMC & Safety design and qualification;
- Solid skills on Analog circuit design and layout such as high precision, low noise Circuit design.
- Master ECAD design tool, such as Cadence (Orcad & Allegro).
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Has relevant product development experience is a plus
- Good documentation skills such as design and test documentation
- Strong ownership
- Good English communication skills both oral and written.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.