Company: Taiwan gaming company
Title: Training and Development Manager
Location: Taichung, Taiwan
We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Manager to join our team and lead our team of trainers!
This role will be responsible for training and enhancing employee’s competencies by planning and implementing training programs.
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses and identify training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Oversee employee attendance and performance and track employee success and progress
- Communicate all the training programs and present all the technical and supply training requirements
- With 8+ years of experience in training and development, including 3+ year of management experience
- Prefer candidate with experience in software industry
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
- Ability to lead a full training cycle and with knowledge of various training methods
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding managerial skills and a great team leader.
If you are interested in the opening above, please feel free to apply directly with your latest CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also reach me at +886 2 2757 7268 #289.
Note: while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to qualified candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.