Our Team provides a wide spectrum of services covering data management, big data discovery, management information & insights, campaign and customer contact management, digital analytics, risk management reporting, etc.
- Provide management information reports and dashboards to track and monitor business performance, and raise insights from research and analysis to optimize opportunities and minimize business risks.
- Define consistent business definitions of data, review and update data governance policy, develop and update data quality dashboards, monitoring and remediating data quality issues accordingly, work with the other department.
- Support the building of marketing campaigns and event triggers to target the right customers with right offers via right channels so as to deepen customer relationship and drive business revenue, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Design and implement data models and data solutions to enable new data sources to be effectively used for reporting and analysis.
- Update and maintain data dictionary, build data management policy and framework, ensure data updates are complete, accurate and consistent
- Degree holder and major in Computer Science, Engineering, Quantitative Analysis, Numerical Science or business-related discipline is required.
- Working experience in banking or finance or insurance industry is preferred.
- Language: English and Chinese.
- Technical skills preferred: SQL, SAS, R, Python, Qlikview,MS SQL, Adobe Analytics, Cloud Technologies and other related products, etc.