MEMS (Micro-Electrical Mechanical Systems) Foundry Engineer
Responsible for the development and modification of manufacturing methods on MEMS and wafer level assembly process related to BAW Filter manufacturing. Provides engineering and quality oversight to foundry operations to ensure successful product deployments. Independent working style and capabilities.
- Apply knowledge of product design, tooling, fabrication, and materials to develop, optimize, document, and maintain foundry processes, work instructions, and methods.
- Improve productivity and quality through process stability and repeatability.
- Document and engineer gating and improvements.
- Analyze product failure data, solicit operator input, and develop solutions.
- Responsible for first piece sampling from new, modified, reordered, or repaired tooling through to production release.
- Ensure chemical and mechanical testing procedures are adhered with properly records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering related technologies.
- Five + years’ experience with Semiconductor/MEMS foundry and/or OSAT.
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly strong with Excel)
- Good English writing & communication.
- Work Place in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province