Please contact Yafa Xie if you are interested in this opportunity.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Wechat: yafaxie
Company Profile: A European manufacturing company in consumer electronic industry with over 30 years history, now there are more than 2000 people in Zhongshan plant and one R&D center at Shenzhen. It has 12 own brands and runs the business globally.
Title: HRD of China
Report to: Global CHO
- Reporting directly to the global CHO, the HRD role encompasses all of the basic HR requirements together with a focus on the deployment of Company’s Culture and Values where outstanding communication skills are required.
- The Company is committed to providing an outstanding environment for all employees to add value to their careers and life by investing in training and development and creating empowerment based on data, skills and performance. As a leader in the implementation of Smart Manufacturing, the Company believes that talent is our greatest asset and this role provides an outstanding opportunity for a HR Leader to help create an organization which is respected by our customers, suppliers, employees and the community.
- More than 10 years working experiences in HR functional, and more than 5 years team management role.
- Solid experiences in how to improve Employee Experience and Employee Engagement.
- Be familiar with digital HR tools, like: Jobvite or similar ATS; BambooHR or similar HRIS; LMS; intranet; payroll system.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Key elements of this role include:
- Development and deployment of a Human Resources strategy linked to Smart Manufacturing and based upon the principles of attracting, retaining and developing the best talent available around the world.
- This role is critical to the deployment of Company’s Culture and the Human Resources strategy will be directly linked to Company Mission, Vision and Values.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Responsible for development and deployment of Performance and Skills Matrices across all functions, measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Responsible for development and deployment of Company Learning & Development system whereby training and development is directly linked to career progress, salary and other incentives.
- Works with all function heads to develop and deploy KPIs in line with Company growth and performance strategies.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.