Job Title: VP, Head of Brand Business, Consumer Networking
Report to: CEO/Chairman
Location: Taipei city, Taiwan
Our client is one of the leading companies in advanced network communication products that is dedicated to design, development, manufacture, and market a broad range of networking solutions.
It currently serves 70+ countries via its worldwide distribution channels.
This position is the VP/Head of Brand Business. He/she will be responsible for the management and growth of the brand business.
- Oversee sales (5 divisions), product planning, marketing, technical support teams to ensure company sales goals and overall product satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Identify opportunities for the company’s brand business; assist in development and implementation of strategies and tactics to ensure key business objectives are met. Business scope covering
- West Europe
- East and Central Europe
- ROW (Rest of the World)
- Greater China
- Act as the principal business leader of the company with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including sales and business generation, product marketing and planning, financial performance, and technical support/logistic, achieving the company’s success.
- Strong leadership that thrives in a fast paced, dynamic and results oriented environment.
- Stay focused in organization development, including recruiting/adding necessary resources, key talent/management development, aligning people and organizational structure as business grows, markets change and focus areas shift.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in managing Regional / International business in the fields of Networking solutions and/or Consumer Electronics.
- At least 8 years' experience in managerial role at regional level.
A proven track record of leading cross function teams in significant international scope.
- Experience of turning around business will be a plus.
- Excellent commercial skills with P&L management experience.
Fluent command of written and spoken English.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.