Job Title: Director of Strategic Investment
Report to: CEO & Chairman
Location: Taipei, Hong Kong, China
Our client is a world leading Electronics company based in Taiwan running USD14+ Billion sales.
They are currently seeking Director of Strategic Investment to oversee the group’s M&A, asset acquisitions and divestitures, financial due-diligence, and cultivating of relationships with banks, consultants and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have track record of generating business results and building positive relations with the investor community in Asia.
- Identify, investigate, evaluate and negotiate strategic business alliances, joint ventures and investment opportunities that align with the company’s business plans and financial goals.
- Originate and lead the execution of corporate merger & acquisition, and asset acquisition and divestiture opportunities in the technology and electronics sectors.
- Develop a robust investor relation’s strategy and framework. Ensure the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders.
- Define and execute strategic priorities and long-term goals for the strategic investments efforts. Evaluate all strategic investment opportunities, which may include joint ventures, strategic alliances, acquisitions or mergers.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value; Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships. Provide insights on market activity and present them to the CEO and Chairman.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Collaborate with legal counsels, finance directors, business heads and other relevant parties to ensure alignment, partnership and cooperation across and within the group of companies.
- 15+ combined years’ experience in corporate development, strategic investments, and investor relation’s management; a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and equity research analysts in Asia.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the Technology and Electronics industries.
- Has extensive experience in generating business results. A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors.
- Demonstrated leadership experience influencing, facilitating, and collaborating with all levels of leadership across multiple businesses to clearly articulate vision, strategy and proposals.
- Able to travel in Hong Kong and Mainland China 50%+ of the time.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.