Position: Marketing Director
Report to: China GM
In this role incumbent is expected to deliver sustained growth and set the business up for future success by building brand equity with consumers and influencers. Key responsibilities include brand positioning & strategy in China; advertising; consumer target identification; media, digital, content & social channel marketing; sports and entertainment partnerships; and influencer program. Incumbent will lead brand building, platform development, and portfolio optimization while leading the China marketing team.
- Marketing Strategy - Develop an insight based and quantitatively-derived strategy that is aligned with the long term, strategic growth plan for the company. Plans will define relevant growth opportunities in China as well as key communication channels.
- Brand Positioning - Manage overall brand positioning in Greater China. Develop product positioning and messaging of existing and new products/brands; including management of brand architecture, consumer understanding, positioning statements, brand identity development, brand frameworks and guidelines.
- Digital & Media Marketing - Digital marketing is core to the brand, especially in a fast-evolving economy as China. This individual will be responsible for driving overall digital strategy and media approaches, via WeChat, websites, mini programs, search engines, social media and our flagship online stores (Tmall and JD), etc., to help deliver increasingly efficient reach and conversion.
- Platform Development - Develop and deliver the strategy and selling proposition for customer segments including creation of new solutions to support customer experience.
- Advertising & Agency Management - Lead the development of relevant and compelling big ideas and campaigns while supporting regions to deliver flawless execution in-market.
- Influencer Marketing - Build influencer marketing strategy to increase equity among key constituents to drive recommendation to consumers.
- Partnership Marketing - Lead the overall relationship with regional entertainment partners helping maximize impact and ROI within the regions.
- Build Organizational Capabilities - Grow the capability of the organization by improving processes, approaches as well as people development, and building organization knowledge in marketing.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with specialism in marketing required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 plus years of experiences in marketing (brand or product marketing, business-to-business, channel development, communications strategy and execution, management, sales collaboration, and trade programs).
- Experiences could be in lubricant or FMCG industries.
- Professional knowledge, skills in Marketing;
- Strong leadership
- Bilingual with strong English skills, both verbal and writing
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.