Job Title: Director, System Validation
Report to: General Manager Taiwan
Our client is a multinational company that delivers innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain services to worldwide leading industrial and electronics companies.
The Director of System Validation will the Validation, SIT (System Integration Test), SRT (System Reliability Test) and EMC/Safety Compliance Test teams based in Taipei, Taiwan. He/she will be responsible for managing the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of testing procedures, strategies, systems, components, and modifications. Acts as an advisor to test engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations and acts as a liaison to other engineering functions. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manages test activities inclusive of setting up the test infrastructure, executing tests, providing test status & detailed test reports, and assisting development engineers in defect isolation and resolution.
- Drives use of standard tools and push for process improvement where possible.
- Evaluates test methodologies to reduce test time and increase test coverage.
- Works closely with the development team to optimize the development and validation cycle time.
- Assesses and advises on the practicality of testing process alternatives.
- Identifies improvements to the process and assists in their implementation.
- Ensures that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and described to the clients/users and colleagues.
- Manages all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities.
- Minimum 12 years computing system validation experience preferably hands on experience in managing compatibility and reliability test activities.
- Experience of Server, PC, Notebook Products design
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Experienced in Server industry is an added advantage.
- Possess strong leadership & effective team player, Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and provide support to engineering.
- Fluency in English speaking/reading/writing.
- Degree in Engineering or Science or related field.
- Someone who can demonstrate Intense collaboration, Passionate customer focus, Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution, Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement, and Relentless drive to win.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.