Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Reports to: National BD Director
Location: Beijing and Shanghai
- PUSH-Distribution network (Build up+ manage)
- PULL-Key Account customers (Designer/Hotel operator/Developer/Home Decoration Company)
- Channel management (Retail channel + Project channel)
- Retail channel:
- Understand products and sales strategies, implement the Territory sales plan and ensure the fulfilment of the Territory sales target;
- Understand and manage distribution channels within the responsible region, establish an effective distribution network and support Authorized Distributors and Dealers;
- Help Authorized Distributors placing orders and assist for timely payment;
- Regularly check the existing Authorized Distributors’ finance ability, selling ability and their business focus. Ensure any particular Authorized Distributors follow the pre-agreed sales plan. Timely propose possible solutions if any unexpected matters occur;
- Regularly communicate with Authorized Distributors for their products inventory level (on both volume and sku list). Discuss with Authorized Distributors for their next order possible sku list, order volume, and order date;
- Help establishing an effective Sales Forecasting system. Timely submit al the data needed for an effective forecasting;
- Establish the Territory Retail Dealers profile, and update the profile if necessary
- Project channel:
- Collect project information and introduce / present products to all relative parties of the project;
- Make, and enable Authorized Distributors to make, great sales efforts to projects;
- Build a solid relationship with distributors, architects, real estate developers, interior decorators, and builders, which have the same segment target as the brand;
- Provide product technical explanation, installation training and after sales service on Authorized Distributors’ projects;
- Technical Supports & After Sales Service
- Understand product performance, function, installation, and maintenance;
- Support project installation
- Train all sales personnel of the distributors and retailers. Enable these persons to have full knowledge of the products;
- Follow up with the projects which have the product installed. Help project management in solving all product problems, if any report any quality / performance problems.
- Regional Marketing Responsibilities:
- Understand the characteristics of the market within the responsible Region, including market size, competition product features, customer requirements;
- Propose and implement the retail in-store promotion plan;
- Establish the brand Idea Stores according to the criterion and Marketing Department plan. Maintain high quality and good management image;
- Regularly check Authorized Distributors’ wholesaling prices and Dealers’ retail prices. Coordinate the prices between our Authorized Distributors or Dealers if necessary. Using every effort to maintain market positioning;
- Control and manage any unhealthy competition between Authorized Distributors;
- Regularly visit all Authorized Distributors for sales information and market situation;
- Coordinate and participate in Trade Show;
- Assist in organizing annual seminar.
Job Requirements and Experiences
Must have proven track record of achievements plus relevant working experience
- College degree with 5-7 years in distributor sales of luxury imported products.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different customer groups
- PC skills, in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, a must.
- Must be able to travel frequently; or as required.
- Proper product and system certification preferred.