Job Title: VP, Bancassurance, Life Insurance
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Our client is a leading Life Insurance company in Taiwan. They are seeking Head/Vice President for its Bancassurance business to manage its banking relationships with large banks and brokers.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders in the banking senior leadership strata. Formulating and implementing strategies for achieving business goals and managing ground execution primarily through managing banca partners.
- To build and manage rapport with Bank Branches & Bank Headquarter so as to build the bancassurance portfolio. Build long term relationship with the bank staff & clients by responding appropriately to all bank/client matters.
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage relationships with key customers to review their financial circumstances & life insurance needs as well as manage referrals for new prospects.
- Performance review: Proactively ensure performance delivery by team members through effective delivery and review discipline.
- Training & Development: Participate in relevant training arranged by the company, take initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization. Keep up to date with market developments by reading newspapers, journals & through personal contacts.
- Supporting Team Members & bank sales team: Support other Relationship Managers and the bank sales team where requested by the sales manager by coaching them in company knowledge, products, services & selling skills, accompanying them on client visits & modelling relevant behavior.
- 15+ years of working experience in relevant (Bancassurance) industry sector.
- Excellent relationship management skills and communication skills.
- Proven Sales Experience in a client relationship role at leadership levels.
- Ability to build, manage and drive team performance;
Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.