Location: Based in Foshan, China
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile corporate operations strategies; In charge of Production, IE, Quality, PMC and Logistics daily management;
- Responsible for production operation and conduct evaluation and assessment on workflow to ensure the optimize of cost, quality and delivery;
- Supervise plans and monitor subordinate departments on plan implementation;
- Establish the overall quality management system and monitor production strictly according to quality requirements;
- Evaluate and analyze operations cost for effective cost control;
- Develop and strengthen ability of R&D and IE department on the product design and technics to be more cost effective, manufacturable and reliable, robust;
- Lead manufacturing improvement strategy and programs, and productivity improvement under industry regulation on environment, health and Safety;
- Identification and deployment of cost-down actions, and supervise capital investment and prioritization;
- Make sure continuous improvement in occupational EHS and sustainable;
- Train all supervisors to perform their role professionally;
- Seek opportunities to reduce costs in material and overheads;
- Team building and cross function communication;
- Compile dept annual budget and implement;
- Perform daily management tasks and temporary works;
- Compile, monitor and evaluate department objectives and working plans;
- Support the deployment of Industry 4.0 through his Lean roadmap.
Critical Core Competencies:
- Result- and process-oriented, be able work under pressure (cost and time);
- Problem seeking and solving skills;
- Excellent execution and communication skills;
- Strong Leadership with drive.
Education and Qualifications :
- University above; Bachelor’s degree with major in engineering or science
- More than 10 years work experiences in production management including at least 5 years senior management.
- Work experience in hardware industry and familiar with lean manufacturing and production data management.
- Lean experience, familiar with lean tools and implementation (working in automotive will be preferable).
- Knowledge & experience in Industry 4.0 deployment is a Plus.
- Solid experience in high mix low volume manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Proven track record in automation and manufacturing technology upgrading.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.