Role Title: Product development Technologist
Role Function & Group: Technology, Lubes
Location: Shanghai Business and Technology Center
- Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Extend performance claims for Lubes technology platforms through the design and execution of test programs involving bench and engine test evaluations.
- Lead formulation product development projects and technical collaborations as agreed with customers.
- Provide expert customer technical support including product recommendations, product-based value propositions and general technical advice.
- Working with Sales & Marketing colleagues, develop an understanding of the local market and future crankcase additive needs.
- Contribute to organizational learning through information sharing and collaboration with Sales & Marketing and other Lubes Technology colleagues.
- Develop and maintain product documentation to support performance claims on customer-specific and/or market general products.
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Project management skills in both a leadership and support capacity.
- Relationship building skills through technical interface with customers
- Communication skills through interface with customers and related sharing of key information throughout the client
- Knowledge of the lubricants and additives industry plus the client’s CC business and products
- Time management skills through balancing the various demands of numerous customer and project activities
A successful candidate is likely to have
- Established technical competency with a strong science background (e.g. chemistry or engineering).
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and enthusiasm to work with customers.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams and develop external personal relationships.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of the lubricants industry, lubricant formulation and related technology development activities would be advantageous.
- Able to effectively carry out multiple projects and other technical activities simultaneously.
- Strong commitment to the client safety and quality values
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only.
Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.