Position: Purchasing Manager
Responsible for project vendor (quotation, vendor selection and price negotiation, sample). Coordinate with project team to follow up model unit to ensure on time delivery and product quality.
- Develop standard raw materials for project, maintain long term relationship with project materials supplier.
- Responsible for supporting for all relevant issues on sourcing, including vendor searching, price negotiation.
- Responsible for new product development projects; acting as coordinator to ensure sourcing strategy and policy implementation.
- Responsible for budgeting, vendor searching, price negotiation, contract of raw materials and new product development for our product.
- Coordinate and assist between vendors and purchasing departments in plants for final purchase and quality control.
- Coordinate and ensure purchasing strategy and policy implementation.
- Comply with laws and regulations related ISO14001, save nature sources in the daily work, such as paper, water, electricity etc. Create low consume working environment.
- Other related duties and responsibilities.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
- Report to Supply Chain Manager, Changshu Plant, dotted report to Associate Director-Sourcing, Asia Pacific.
- Working related to project model unit team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- College/University graduate with major in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Commercial sense is a must. Experience in cost analysis is preferred.
- Good business ethic and integrity. Basic legal knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Frequent travel is required
- At least 5~10 years relevant experience in purchasing. Furniture company working experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IE. Good command in English writing, speaking and reading, at least CET-4.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.