Job Title: Medical Advisor
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Report to: Medical Director
Our client is US leading biotechnology company.
- Lead the execution of Medical Brand Plan to maximize company‘s value proposition through delivery of medical and scientific activities
- Provide scientific / medical inputs into cross functional strategy to ensure incorporation of patient perspectives and local standards of care
- Scientific/medical input into regulatory/reimbursement/policy related documents and interactions
- Participates in the development of local strategies and tactics in close collaboration with regional Medical Lead.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development and execution of the product(s) lifecycle management plan.
- Works with Local and global study management to ensure preparation, implementation and completion of company sponsored/supported studies, as per the single medical platform concept.
- Works with health economics and value access team to ensure market access of products of his/her responsibility in the corresponding TAs, engaging key stakeholders and payers, and contributing in value dossiers and other access/HE documentation.
- Identify scientific gap and develops evidence generation strategy and data analysis plans for local trials.
- Supports and executes Local studies in protocol preparation, filing, review and approval in line with Company processes and policies.
- Visits selected opinion leaders and study groups for strategic discussions and evidence generation activities.
- Reviews Local Investigator Sponsored Studies proposals prior to approval and ensures appropriate Local review prior to Internal Review Committee submission, if applicable.
- Provides country operation landscape and treatment input into selection for Company studies.
- Participates in/conducts Local /Sub-Regional Advisory Board Meetings, Investigator Meetings and/or Expert Panels.
- Provides Medical expertise for pipeline products.
- Delivers TA (therapeutic area) and/or disease & product specific Medical training.
- Keep up-to-date with responsible therapeutic area knowledge as well as local laws and regulations governing daily work.
- New product launch planning in responsible therapeutic area.
- Leverage local medical insights to best inform cross functional strategy.
- Lead the build-up of Company‘s reputation as a science-based and patient-focused reliable partner.
- Lead engagement strategy and execution with key external stakeholders (e.g. medical experts, professional societies, patient groups and payers) to support appropriate access to Company therapies.
- Lead medical advocacy.
- Scientific engagement strategy and external stakeholder management
- Scientific communication strategy
- Evidence Generation proposals within relevant product scope, including ISS
- Product-specific medical budget
- Medical Brand Strategy with clear goals, objectives, performance metrics.
- Scientific and medical input for regulatory/reimbursement documents and interactions.
- Develop local scientific communication and engagement strategy and collaborate with RML team to execute scientific communication & engagement plans.
- Consolidate Medical insights from different channels (advisory activities, congress, field interaction, medical information) and drive a strategic planning.
- Medical Director
- Regional TA (therapeutic area) lead
- RML & RML lead Colleagues
- Value and Access
- Global/Regional Development Operations
- Commercial and Marketing
- Development (eg, early, business, global)
- Compliance / Legal
- Medical Communications
- Medical Information
- D., Ph.D., M.D., D.O. (Other Doctoral Degrees considered) RN or Master’s level degree
- 4 or more years of experience in a medical role of a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- 2 or more years of experience within responsible therapeutic areas
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct with strong clinical research knowledge (study design, study evaluation, medical writing skills, expert panel conduct, symposium and workshop management, KOL management)
- Knowledge of commercialization and business practices
- Strong collaboration, documentation and presentation skills, demonstrated superior verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff
- Excellence in written and spoken English
- Plans and Organizes Work
- Demonstrates Innovation, Analytical Skills, and Strategic Thinking
- Effective Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Builds Relationships and Impacts Others
- Achieves High Performance
- Maintains Industry and Technical Acumen
- Leverages Clinical and Therapeutic Expertise
- Develops Personal and Professional Capabilities
- Communicates Effectively
- Strong Cross‐functional Collaboration
- Demonstrates Individual Leadership and Professionalism
- Exemplifies Company Values
- Operational Excellence Project Management Skills, Planning, and Prioritization
- Strong cross‐functional negotiation skills, ability to skillfully navigate the executive matrix
- Flexibility; tolerance of ambiguity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, and project planning skills with strong ability for self-direction
- The ability to work in teams and interface in a dynamic environment across corporate functions (e.g., Commercial, Clinical Development, Regional teams, HE, Regulatory, Safety, etc.).
- Understanding of disease landscape and clinical data to enable critical analysis of scientific literature and communicate implications cross-functionally
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV in Word format to email@example.com. You can also reach Patty at +886-2-2757-7268#222
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.