Role: Telemarketing Business Development Specialist
Reporting to: Senior Sales Manager
This is a pivotal role within the Kee Safety Group. In order to support the growth of Kee Safety China which is strategically vital to Kee Safety Group, a Telemarketing Business Development Specialist function has been created in order to maximise the quantity of high-quality leads covering the full range of Kee Safety systems that Separate People from Hazards.
This role is the Telemarketing Business Development Specialist
Working closely with the Regional General Manager, the Regional Marketing, etc. the Telemarketing Business Development Specialist is responsible for ensuring a continuous flow of new high quality, qualified leads for the Sales Teams to take through to order. These leads will need to be generated for all major product groups across all applicable industry areas.
Kee Safety have developed a well defined and documented process for this activity and it is the responsibility of the Telemarketing Business Development Specialist to successfully drive this process within the Region.
Telemarketing Business Development Specialist Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the Regional Team agree the schedule of campaigns to be run with timescales.
- Agree the target contact job titles, responsibilities and locations for the campaigns
- Using the appropriate contact tools build and verify the required contact lists.
- Prepare the hard copy marketing materials ready for mailing to the contacts.
- Prepare and send the required email shots with electronic marketing materials using the bulk email tools.
- Carry out the telephone marketing and follow up as detailed in the Telemarketing process.
- Maintain accurate records within of the contacts made, responses received, and the next steps required.
- For qualified leads prepare the necessary handover packs for the Sales person along with the agreed meeting or conference call date.
- Liaise with the Sales person to ensure that the agreed meeting takes place.
- For unqualified leads run the contact “Nurture” process as detailed.
- Work with the Regional Marketing Team to produce relevant and fresh content for the nurture process.
- Produce campaign and overall performance reports for the management team.
- Run Ad Hoc campaigns following the notification of a Group led opportunity.
Education and Experience
- Educated to Degree standard in a Marketing subject.
- Workable English will be required.
- Have a general understanding of the engineering principals associated with Kee Safety products.
- Have a working knowledge of Health & Safety standards along with the associated responsibilities of industry.
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power point along with CRM and email marketing software.
- Must be comfortable making large numbers of telephone calls on a daily basis.
- Must have had at least 1 year’ experience of working within a Marketing and Business Development role using telemarketing and cross media marketing and be able to demonstrate success achieved.
- Must be used to dealing with people in a professional manner over the telephone.
- Must have some commercial acumen and a good understanding of the importance of customer service.
- Candidates will enjoy this role if they like running a defined marketing process from start to finish and delivering results.
- Candidates must enjoy identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Numerate, analytical and evaluative skills are required.
- A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to work on their own and achieve targets.