Job Descriptions (JD)
Company: MNC Company in Semiconductor field
Position: VCSEL Sales Manager or Sales VP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries for technical information, pricing, and availability.
- Requires independent daily management and critical thinking that includes timely and successful solutions to customer requirements.
- Review inquiries, problems, requests and suggestions; determine appropriate solutions and/or responses with outstanding communication skills.
- Builds sustain relations and positions value oriented offerings.
- Completes portfolio presentations and proposals.
- Oversees progress of agreed client projects from the business perspective.
- Prefer over 10 years Sales and Marketing experience in VCSEL business
- Prefer global VCSEL business experience like II-VI(FINISAR), Lumentum(JDSU), Philips(U.L.M), Broadcomm, HLJ, OSRAM(VIXAR) etc.
- Technical knowledge and market expertise in Commercial VCSEL, including but not limited to, suppliers and manufacturing processes.
- Deep Specialized knowledge and experience in a technical field or business method.
- Typically Bachelor's Degree plus advanced degree is required.
- Be willing to travel when required.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Familiar with IR Applications.
(1.Consumer Electronic: Mobile/VR/Robot Cleaner/Drone, 2.Automotive(LiDAR, Night vision, Driver monitoring), 3.Datacom(AOC, Video-link, Transceiver, 4. CCTV)
- Experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Good communication and customer interface skills.
- English communication capability.