Leads 2 plants finance team, controls general finance/ accounting procedures and practices. To ensure all the financial & tax reporting meets required statutory and GAAP / IFRS standards and identify opportunities for performance improvement in both operations and financial activities for 2 plants.
Leads key customer project and performance through China Packaging.
Leads internal control of China Packaging.
- Monitor Capex spending process
- Interacts with local government (preparatory period), legal, internal / external auditors and tax authorities
- Develops and revises finance and accounting systems, procedures and controls
- Support and work with Finance Director to help achieve Finance Team objectives
- Support and work with plant operation team to help achieve business objectives and ensure proper internal controls and processes
- Responsible for month end processing and closing procedures, managing day to day Accounting operations and taxation.
- Ensure plant maintains accurate books and records in compliance with local and IFRS and established division and corporate policies, procedures and practices
- Lead the effort to achieve a robust and well documented internal control environment of China packaging
- Lead key customer performance review and analysis
- Cooperate with share service center / costing team
- Collaboratively work on process improvements within the team and with other teams
- Manages and trains finance team members.
- Lead in other non-routine/ad hoc assignments as and when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields
- At least 8 -10 years related experience in finance function in a MNC
- Familiar with local Accounting, Taxation rules and practices, familiar with IFRS preferred
- Familiar with internal control process
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Willing to accept pressure and challenges
- Proficient Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Experience on Hyperion / Microsoft AX ERP preferred
- Fluent of spoken and written English