Our client is a leading metallurgy equipment supplier from Europe, providing turn-key solution to steel and iron industry in the worldwide.
Job Title: Sales
Reports to: Sales Director
Purpose of the job:
HQ local support, continuous market follow-up, development of client portfolio, organization of the visits to be performed also in presence of HQ representatives.
- In charge for bidding and the service follow up
- Provide customer with technical support
- Technical offers development coherently to Headquarters guidelines
- Shares the knowledge with the whole team (especially junior) Supporting foreign colleagues from Headquarter during technical and commercial negotiations, quickly reporting to the mother Company in Italy.
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Collect customer documentation and evaluate bid requests and specifications
- Prepare sales technical specification in cooperation
- Meeting for knowledge sharing (at least every 1-2 months)
- Engineering/technical degree or high school diploma (metallurgical engineer will be preferred)
- Good knowledge of English
- Working experience within sales/technical structures for the products related to Metalworking business / Steel business
- Advanced MS Office user Skills in using of MS Office, AutoCAD