Job Title: Sr. Manager, Mechanical Design & Engineering
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Report to: Engineering Director
Our client is a global innovator focused on delivering first class, high quality solutions for Broadcast and Broadband based in Europe. They are currently seeking a senior Mechanical Engineering Manager in Taiwan. The candidate shall be proficient in managing a team and the product design and engineering, as well as troubleshooting quality and manufacturability issues. Additionally, the important key aspects are, to be able to communicate with international customers in a proper and decent manner, have solid and extensive knowledge of plastic material and injection process, and responsible for product mechanical documentation preparation.
- Minimum 12+ years of experiences in mechanical design and engineering.
Product experience with Consumer Electronics is preferred.
- Have designed product ID or involved into ID design/prototype discussion
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in ME area
- Major in mechanical engineering
- Material knowledge for injection and stamping
- Tooling trial experiences
- Familiar with CAD (ACAD, SolidWorks)
- DFx: design for manufacturing, quality, cost, service ability, etc.
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and verbal).
- Able to talk with international customers on mechanical subjects.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.