Position: Market Development Manager
Report to: Additive Business Leader
Location: Shanghai Downtown
Marketing Development Manager located in Shanghai, China, who will be responsible for promoting products and services to potential and existing customers in target market segments (compounding, fuel&lube, metal working fluids, CASE, coating, etc). This position need go to market to develop business opportunities and commercialize the opportunities to grow.
- Promote products and services to potential and existing customers in target market segments (compounding, fuel&lube, metal working fluids, CASE, coating, etc). This position need go to market to develop business opportunities and commercialize the opportunities to grow
- Collect and explore market data and intelligence of growth drivers, market trends, technology evolution, competitor movements and customer dynamics.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Stay updated with latest market trend, market size estimates of emerging market to initiate growth plan.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms and manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Coordinate and execute the trade shows, advertising and promotional activities
- Support Business Leader for marketing initiatives and programs
- Advertise company and products/services on various media
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Support in developing agenda and contents in major internal communication events
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- BSc or above in Chemical or relevant field
- 5 + years working experience in specialty chemicals (personal care, surfactants), coating, CASE, plastics compounding, etc.
- Ability to create a visually sharp presentation to communicate ideas to a varied audience
- Critical thinking skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and influence without formal authority
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Open mind for new opportunities and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.