Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Line Manager: Senior Sales Manager – based in Beijing
My client is a leading provider of genomic services and solutions. The company has become a world-leader in NGS services, with 2,600 employees and multiple locations across the globe. Over the years, they have resulted in the ownership of over 20+ related patents, as well as the publishing of over 4000+ customer research papers, often in well-respected publications such as Nature and Science.
- Develop, establish and implement an effective sales plan to meet the goals of the budget and financial growth of the territory
- Manage existing accounts and expand customer base in territory, developing long-term profitable accounts
- Participate in all sales activities and attend meetings
- collect market information
- Bachelor degree or above in molecular biology, pharmacy and medical science
- Having at least 2 years sale 's working experience in NGS or related field
- Proficient in listening, speaking, writing in Cantonese and English
- Excellent communication skills with multiple sides and the ability of getting consensus
- Self-managing and self-motivating individual who can prioritize tasks effectively and meet customer expectations
- Willing to travel
Interested in this opportunity and if you are qualified, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +852 3656 5898 for a further detailed conversation with Sam TSUI.