Title: Sr. Partner Development Manager, IoT Business
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Our client is a highly reliable and scalable infrastructure platform that powers millions of enterprise, government and start-up businesses and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. This role will be focused on driving architectural and solution adoption of the IoT services to a series of named independent hardware or independent software vendors.
You will be the subject-matter expert for a range of IoT solutions across hardware and software vendors, with vertical industry focus such as manufacturing, retail, FSI and medical. Your task is to support the development of repeatable solutions for the customers via interactions with the partner, customers and our field teams, with the goal for the sales teams to re-use for similar customers.
- Owning a strategic plan for the IoT partner segment, which includes partner acquisition and GTM, and which is aligned with other managers who manage top technology and consulting partners;
· Maximize Technology Partner IoT application/solution promotion internally within the organization and externally to customers and other partners;
· Support target achievement of a set number of IoT connected devices;
· Support target achievement of influenced revenue via IoT solutions which consume the company’s services via other partners (including GSIs, local SIs, and local ISV);
· Identify customer segment and industry vertical segment solutions to position IoT and Edge computing platform into, with the goal to drive new product design wins for IIoT, smart home, connected building;
· Serve as a member (dotted line) of the global IoT partner team in helping to define and deliver against global go-to-market strategies;
· Engage partner field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for the organization;
· Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS overall strategic direction. This includes the creation of account plans to track partner progress and achievement of joint business goals;
· Set and manage revenue targets and work with the sales team, each partner and the sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals ;
· Create and execute the team's business plan with key internal stakeholders (e.g. IoT service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.);
· Ensure that field sales and partner business managers work closely with each partner’s customer base to maximize success using the web services;
· Ensure that the company is each partner’s preferred public cloud computing platform across all partner product lines;
· Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings;
· Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- 10-15 years of account sales/partner management or business development experience in the software/internet/services industry;
Good professional networking and customer/partner relationships in the Taiwan IT market, with valid experience in the IoT sector;
Strong results driven sales sense with solid technical acumen, and a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, hardware solutions, virtualization and/or Software as a Service solutions;
Good presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
· Enjoy and able to learn quickly;
Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions;
· Experienced user of Salesforce.com to manage assigned business and accounts
· Mandarin and English language proficiency
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.