As the CTO, you will be responsible for the leadership of and building a world-class engineering team. You will be counted on and looked up to drive overall China business and product strategy. As an experienced engineering leader, you will provide technical leadership throughout the organisation.
This is not a traditional role in a not-traditional organization. You can expect to be asked to strive for excellence in order to deliver required results.
You are expected to:
- Manage team(s) of developers that build, design, implement and maintain robust products, related software services and infrastructure,
- Set and drive technical projects, provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment,
- Manage and be responsible for the overall planning, implementation and delivery of innovative and complex technical engineering projects/products, including priorities, deadline and deliverables,
- Influence and establish best engineering practices through solid design decisions, processes and tools,
- Cross-functionally collaborate with design, frontend and backend teams to ensure the best engineering products and software services are built.
Our Desired Profile
- 15+ years of software engineering experience with 5+ years leadership experience preferably within financial industry,
- Proven experience in managing on-going development projects in the entire product/software lifecycle, within agility development environment,
- Strong experience in systems engineering and infrastructure,
- Education background from top tier global institution,
- Energetic self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with experience in starting and leading new initiatives, and
- Excellent communication skill with fluent command of both English & Chinese.
If you are or know anyone interested, please reach out to William Huang – 021 3103 2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.