Job Title: Senior Sales Director
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Report to: Regional Head / Vice President
Our client is a multinational technology company that develops, produces and markets innovative information and communications technology products in all fields of wireless communications.
They are currently seeking a senior Sales Director to lead two of their business divisions for the market in Taiwan.
- Responsibility for sales and implementation of company’s related products portfolio as well as analysis / development of customers in dedicated sales area
- Provide leadership, key inputs and contributions to the development of the organization’s strategy and its implementation as a potential member of the company management core team, in order to achieve the sales revenue targets as well as growth of the organization
- Strategize, lead, direct, manage and accountable for business outcome in the short to long term.
- Lead Sales & Application Engineers to achieve or exceed the sales and growth order targets
- Develop Business Plan and perform sales activities in the assigned market and establish plans and strategies to expand the market which are consistent with company’s objectives to meet or exceed assigned order targets for the year
- Identification and development of new clients and market segments
- Responsibility for positive and continuous market and incoming order development
- Reviewing and monitoring sales / business plans and targets with Management as required.
- Planning / executing of marketing activities & exhibitions in cooperation with headquarter
- Work with closely with headquarter Technical and Project’s team ensuring the maximum business opportunity for assigned territories / accounts
- Monitor and perform market intelligence and analysis on competitors’ behavior / tactics / strategies / policy / pricing and report details to Management as required
- Customer care during implementation phase of projects
- Work closely with headquarter and product divisions on complete system solutions / configurations, pricing and sales strategy for large projects
- Develop partner relationships, identify opportunities and create revenue as well as take the responsibility for managing and reporting program status, market potential and market penetration
- Ensure all the above are carried out in accordance to the company’s policies, procedures and relevant legislation
- Sales experience with Network Operators, Regulators, Service providers etc. Ideally in RF- Test & Measurement field or previous experience in the Studio / Broadcast industry
- At least 10 combined years of relevant sales, management, account management and marketing experience in the relevant above mentioned industry
- Strong customer focus
- Strong negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Responsible, mature and dynamic character with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership and supervisory abilities
- Effective ability to work with people of different levels to address issues and to attain amicable solutions
- University Degree in Electronics, Electrical engineering, Telecommunications or related field with broad experience in sales
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.