Job Title: Sales Engineer (Automotive lubricants)
Reports To: Sales Director/Sales Manager
Work Location: Various
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions
- Grow business and meet sales budget
- Win new customers
- Extend product portfolio at existing customers
- Provide solutions to customer’s requirement value selling
- Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery
- Be responsible for Sales in designated areas and meet sales budget
- Value sales approach: promote added value of high end products with excellent service
- Assist distributors to develop local market, establish and develop sales network.
- Assist distributors to make sales plan and promotion plan. Give trainings to distributors’ sales team and end users.
- Implement company-wide marketing plan, cooperate with marketing department to make local promotion plan and implement it.
- Develop new distributors
- Support the brand publicity and promotion, including outdoor ads, signboards radio ads, magazine ads etc.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Collect A/R on time
- Prepare trip and status reports, including activity, closings, follow up, and adherence to goals
- Maintain sales material and customer documents
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments information, o feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Provide sales forecast accurately and timely
- College graduate or above, majored in chemistry, engineering, marketing or related
- At least 3 years of sales or working experience in sales and distributor management; At least 3 years of sales or working experience in sales and distributor management; either in either in lubricants or other AUTO after-cants or other AUTO after-market areas, alternatively in electrical market areas, alternatively in electrical appliances and products appliances and products which require some explanation to customer which require some explanation to customer
- Experience and knowledge in advertising and sales promotion techniques Experience and knowledge in advertising and sales promotion techniques
- App Visibility; requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Outgoing, open-minded, pleasant personality
- Strong salesman/saleswoman personality
- Passionate and optimistic, highly self-motivated and ambitious, result-motivated and ambitious, result--oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop precise and easily understandable technical concepts
- Highly organized with strong presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent team work spirit
- Knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Driver license is a big plus, readiness to travel
- Good English is a plus
Qualified and interested Parties, please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies
Please note, while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.