Targets of the Position:
- Managing applied and elementary research regarding chemical quality of raw materials/ingredients and the final product range
- Support the development projects with respect to analytical questions and troubleshooting
- Support the quality system management within development center
Position within the Company:
The job holder reports directly to the Director DC EN China
- Leading and development of analytical methods and the corresponding validations
- Plan and managing of the analytical instruments
- Cooperation in the development and selection of new raw materials
- Stability controls of raw materials and final products incl. the necessary documentation
- Physical assessment on the raw materials and final products, incl. sensory aspect.
- Contribute to budget planning of DC EN China Analytics
- Organization of the lab processes
- Participation and contribution in the compilation and implementation of quality assurance procedures (SOP) in accordance with the Head of DC EN China
- Managing external relationships in terms of analytical matters
- Support Quality system management within development center
Secondary and Special Tasks:
- Handling of research projects with external partners in accordance with the superior
- Participation in the instruction and training of trainees and apprentices as well as new employees
- Compliance to Occupational, Environment, Health and Safety rules
Professional Skills, Knowledge, Qualification & Experiences:
- Natural Science Degree, specifically on Chemical Analytics, preferably several years of professional experience.
- Analytical methods expert and experience for the analysis, especially for nutritional products.
- Good understanding of the quality system would be an advantage.
- Familiar with food ingredients and nutritional industry.
- Experience in Sensory test would be a plus.
- External network in analysis lab would be an advantage.