Job Title: OEM Director
Direct Line: CEO
Our client is a multinational specialty chemicals company focusing on general industry, automotive, energy and etc. The company is a top-ranking front-runner: with a complete range of products as its core program. With customized specialty solutions for multifarious market niches to complement its standard products. With comprehensive consultancy and service capabilities.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute OEMs’ group business strategy together with cross function team. Ensure to build a sustainable business and achieve growth target.
- Developed annual Key Account strategy and execution
- Maintain strong relationship building between OEM group and the Company
- Develop team members’ capabilities and competencies in order to deliver commercial results
- Collect market intelligence and support strategy development and future business model upgrade
- Take initiatives to seek and commercial optimization opportunities so as to enhance profitability in each OEM clients
- Manage HSSE and compliance.
- Influence and engage internal different functions to get alignment in account plan offer and ensure put right resource to win business.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or above degree
- More than 10 years’ experience of B2B sales management roles
- Strong experience in Key Accounts Management and especially OEMs
- Should have a well-rounded business experience to be able to implement cross functional plan.
- Able to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility
- Able to deal with and influence multi-cultural groups of stakeholders
- Ability to work across functions and gain support for the businesses in the region
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.