Our client is a global SaaS known for its high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software products.
The Information Security Architect will lead & set the agenda for an Enterprise Software Products organisation across its engineering team and various product lines. This person will be solely responsible for the software security of the organization.
As a Security Architect, you will act as not only an application security but also on software security architecture level. As part of the R&D team, you will guide and monitor different teams to secure development, designing secure architecture of software products, conducting risk and threat modelling and responding to specific security-related development questions.
Furthermore, you will also govern the implementation of corporate security policies and investigate about specific technical standards and regulations that may affect products, including monitoring implementation throughout the security development lifecycle.
You can expect to:
- Design and implement security structures to support the software product information security needs
- Conduct Requirements and Threat Analysis to existing and new software products
- Provide support for Pre-Sales organization for questions regarding non-standard security requirements
- Work with the different technical teams to create and implement information security policies and procedures
- Provide the application security requirements for cross projects and accompany the implementation of the requirements.
- Design and implement security architecture for different products
- Conduct threat analysis to different scenarios and technologies and manage information security projects
- Handle & respond to customer’s information security issues
- Work with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization
- Work with different entities in the enterprise to ensure compliance with corporate rules
- Explore about relevant regional or information related regulations and there relevancy to the product line
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering,
- Minimum 5-or more years of relevant working experience, with solid software development background preferred,
- In-depth understanding of information security & cyber security practice, including various terms, methodologies, standards and best practices,
- Solid understanding of
- development languages, methodologies and R&D culture,
- secure HTTP, application security, web security, SHH, SFTP, SSL & additionally application vulnerabilities
- Experience in designing, guiding and implementing security solutions to enterprise software products,
- Strong information security knowledge in:
- Secured application architecture & development of system’s security requirements
- Enterprise secure architecture & deployment restrictions
- Cryptography & Complex Systems
- Strong communication skills, cross functional networking & inter-personnel skills to collaborate with different executive management levels in the organization.
- Independent thinker, dependable team player,advanced PM, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Able to communicate in both Chinese Mandarin and English
- Positive attitude, mature mindset, with a “can-do” attitude
- Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while I welcome and appreciate all candidate response, volume of replies allows me to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.