Regional Sales Manager, Shandong
Our client is a global leading supplier of coding solutions.
Target markets: F&B, Life Sciences, Tobacco, Industrial, Personal Care
Application: Product Printing, Case Printing & Labelling, Pallet Labelling, Consumables, Serialization
Location: Qingdao or Jinan, China
Reports to: AP Sales Director
Team size: 5 people
The Channel Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing the revenue and profitability for a Videojet subsidiary as well as team development.
- Lead sales team complete the assigned annual sales target
- Distribute annual target and make annual sales plan for each team member
- Plan and implement team’s annual work
- Fully execute sales management SOP:
- Weekly visit review, weekly leads review
- Funnel management
- Dashboard review
- Field Coaching
- Min 100% process
- Forecasting, PD meeting
- Lead team members fill out and update all SFDC system data report, and ensure the timeliness, completeness and accuracy
- Organize and push each sales training, and feedback the training needs of team members
- Reasonable control of the team's expenses
- Make evaluation and development plan for sales members
- Provide marketing and customer feedback timely, so as help to company’s policy
- Minimum of 10 years’ sales manager experience, preferably within an Industrial sales environment, either in the electronics/engineering/mechanical/print industries Experience of working to a set individual target is essential, as consistency in performance is measured regularly.
- Experience of dealing with customers at all levels, mainly within manufacturing environments.
- Time management and good organization skills are necessary to deliver our commitment to customers on time.
- Data base & mining experience is essential.
- Ideally Oracle experience is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages with a good working knowledge of Excel.