Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Report to: General Manager, Finance Director
Location: Beijing, China
- Financial and management controlling and reporting to support business goals achievement
- Business financial planning, budget/forecast and performance monitoring
- Inventory, invoicing, accounts receivable, credit control and capex management
- Review and advice on purchases and sales contracts
- Manage accounting function and review tax efficiency
- Work closely with the management, GM, supply chain and customer services teams to review and streamline processes, drive work effectiveness and efficiency in daily operations
- Ensure the internal controls and practices in compliance with statutory, regulatory and the Group’s requirements
- Involve in ad hoc projects and business development
Skills & Requirements:
- University graduate or above, major in Accounting/Commerce/Business Administration or related faculty
- Strong finance and commercial experience. Minimum 8 years of working experiences with foreign invested companies at least 2 years in a managerial grade
- Solid working experience on contract & risk management and import/export businesses
- Good knowledge of PRC accounting, tax and other trading regulations
- PC application, including Oracle, SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Positive attitude, creative, analytical skill, strong business sense, self-motivated and good time management
- Good communications and interpersonal skills for building and maintaining relationships with authorities and internal departments
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com. You may also contact Alex AN at +86 21 3103 2320 for inquiries regarding the position.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.