Our client is a leading hi-tech company with fast growing and booming business in China.
They are looking for an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will be:
- responsible for handling all personal and secretarial matters of the Business Head;
- helping to organize and manage Business Head’s schedule;
- preparing expense claims;
- assist in business travel coordination and arrangements e.g. flight, hotel, transportation,
- meetings schedule, visa application, travel itinerary etc.;
- screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- assisting in drafting of formal correspondences (emails, letters, etc.) when required;
- assisting to prepare memorandum, weekly highlights & reports, etc. when required;
- assisting in registration of conference / seminars/ workshop.
To be qualified, you should have:
- bachelor degree or above,
- with at least 8 years good track record in Executive Assistant or Secretary role in MNCs,
- experienced in global top-tier law firm is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are highly required and it is essential to be fluent in English.
Interested in this opportunity and if you are qualified, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or dial 01085670252 and ask for Joyce FAN for a further confidential talk.