Position: Senior Merchandiser
Report To: SHA Category Manager
- Communicate with merchandising, Production Planning and QA team on order follow-up, packaging review/approval, sample tracking status, inspection and on-time shipment tracking, as well as coordination in the Asian buying trip.
- Manage a team with 2 merchandiser assistants and 1 quality supervisor.
- Assist Category Manger for new project development and current on-going projects/orders follow up, and coordinate with Production Planning and QA team on the daily work, such as keeping clear record for order details in company's systems for documentation, coordination, review and analysis; Liaise with each team of Shanghai office for business trips arrangement.
- Guide and train the Merchandising Assistant for smooth project follow-up on a timely basis.
- Communicate with vendors and internal parties for daily order follow up and updates.
- Coordinate sample submission to customers for final review and approval;
- Closely monitor the order documents, vendor’s packaging, production, inspection and shipment status;
- Need to have sense of urgency and call out for any potential shipment delay and do anything proactively to ensure the on-time shipment;
- Handle special projects/assignments when needed;
- Perform other duties assigned by Category Manager when needed.
- Set-up of showroom and collection is a major plus;
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded;
- Ability to build strong relationship within the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties;
- Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, with problem solving skills, able to meet deadlines required;
- Outgoing personality, socially at case, good sense of both oral and written communication;
POSITION PERFORMANCE CRITERIA
- Deadline management
- Project management
- Prompt response
- Detail oriented
- Good communication
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in foreign trade preferred;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience;
- Familiar with Garden Power Tools products (petrol, electrical, cordless.) with minimum 5 years;
- Knowledge of Europe market is a must.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.