Job Title: AVP, Head of Procurement, Audio Video Business
Location: Taipei, Taiwan & Shenzhen, China
Report to: VP, Chief Procurement Officer
Our client is a listed Technology company in Hong Kong and Singapore with global operations sites in China, East Asia, Europe and South America.
They are currently seeking Head/AVP of Procurement for its Audio Business Unit.
- Manages Procurement Team (8-10 staff) within the Organization, overseeing the sourcing / procurement activities among 4 product categories: Audio, Smart Home/Car audio, Headphone, and Accessories.
- Develops cost strategies and maintain commercial relationship with key component suppliers working in sync with technical team.
- Cooperates with other functions to choose vendors, develop and establish strategies for cost reduction and drive supplier consolidation.
- Negotiates favorable terms, contracts and frame agreements with key suppliers on behalf of all the company functions, considering their requirements.
- Drives suppliers to achieve cost reduction target in agreement with the other functions.
- Drives RFP/RFQ process with suppliers to timely provide quotations to BU and Sales.
- Manages Claims with suppliers on behalf of all the departments.
- Ensures that Purchasing cycle (Purchaser Order management) works effectively through company systems in accordance with organization processes.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of procurement in the following or related fields:
Audio, Smart Home, Car audio, Headphone, Accessories.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in people management position, leading multiple or full-functional procurement teams within a business unit or company.
- Working knowledge of Audio products is required.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Able to work under pressure and manage dynamics.
- Engineering academic background is a plus.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.