Job Title: Marketing Director
Report to: Vice President – Sales & Marketing
- Lead & implement overall marketing strategy to ensure long term growth and customer value.
- Overall Marketing Management
- Liaise with top management to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the company’s business development objectives
- Contribute to business planning at the senior marketing executive level, and continuously seek and ensure assessment of China market opportunities for further enhancement of business performances
- Lead China Marketing functional activates of market researches, product planning, pricings, marketing communications, channel advertising and promotions, etc.
- Lead the effective development of new products with the Innovation and Sales team to address industry trends and profitable growth
- Manage and optimize communication eco‐system including Digital‐CRM‐eCommerce to engage consumers
- Make sure the brand is effectively and strongly presented in the trade with clear guidelines
- Ensure continuous coordination in the planning and execution process with Sales team and related key stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to identify opportunities, adjust marketing strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Build relationships with strategic suppliers to maximize company business interests
- Organization and Team Management
- Lead whole Marketing team to achieve established sales and profit targets
- Define optimal team structure, competence profile for each position within team
- Establish and continuously nurture leadership capabilities throughout the Marketing organization to ensure the high performance and high engagement
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Commercial, Business or related majors, master degree is preferred
- 12+ years of Marketing experience, 5+ years of experience in leading a team across different markets in a matrix environment
- Strong strategic thinking and business acumen, with a proven track record of executing high‐impact, results‐oriented integrated marketing programs
- Significant experience in building and executing digital marketing campaigns, online advertising, and social media strategies in a B‐to‐C marketing environment
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment with a win‐win orientation.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, experience working with and managing agencies
- Excellent business writing and editing skills, organizational and project planning skills, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Innovative, strong interpersonal skills & resilience
- Strong leadership, develop teams by acting as a coach and facilitator
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only.
Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.