Job Location: Guangzhou
Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing and providing guidance to other sales professionals and will influence both our channel partners and customers to ensure customer satisfaction and to secure and grow sales with all the necessary sales activities required to meet the sales objectives of the assigned territory.
• Manages sales channels by establishing sales territories, quotas, and advises representative/ distributions concerning sales and advertising techniques.
• Performs all the necessary research, conducts interviews and makes recommendations to Sales Manager China on hiring of new distributors or reducing unqualified authorized channels as required.
• Analyzes sales statistics by product class and technology in order to properly direct sales activity.
• Reviews market analyzes to determine the customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates, and develop sales campaigns to meet the goals of the territory.
• Makes recommendations on product development and research.
• Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Coordinates activities between sales department and other department(s) that maybe required in the territory.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform the budgetary requirements.
• Assists colleagues within the sales department in the preparation of sales manuals, technical publications, press releases, etc.
• Prepares weekly sales report and forecast that includes all relevant sales activity during the reporting period, shifts in market trends, competitor updates, changes on customer order status, and report any lost business.
• Meet or exceed all product sales quotas for the territory.
• Meet or exceed all annual sales target for the territory.
• Other duties may be assigned as required by Sales Manager China.
• University Diploma in Electronics and Information Engineering.
• Knowledge in EMC market for at least 3 years.
• Highly self-motivated person, able to function well in a team. Ability to deliver results technically to objectives set- proven track record.
• Must possess the zeal for customer service.
• Ability to Develop Strong Relationships with Engineers and use technical value proposition to influence customer behavior.
• Expected to conduct business professionally, ethically and honestly.
• Written/oral communication skill is necessary. Good command of spoken and written English.
• Independent self starter & ability to travel within region.
• Negotiation skills.
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred.