Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Report to: Sourcing Manager
A global sourcing office wants to find suitable talents to join the company and develop the business.
- Support Sourcing Manager in monitoring and expediting the various manufacturing processes to ensure alignment with scheduled delivery times.
- Alert sourcing managers and quality inspectors if production deviates from the schedule. Advise when delivery inspections are due.
- Develop a mapped database of the company Suppliers in Asia.
- Managing& update company purchasing collaboration system and upload related. document (Purchase Order, order status, payment invoices, shipment documents etc.).
- Liaison with shipping agent & suppliers to arrange cargos shipping, booking containers.
- Liaison& Scheduling of container loading inspections.
- Transfer shipping information and documents to Shipping agent or Customs directly for custom clearance. (B/L /Commercial Invoice /Packing list /Shipping information)
- Arrange payment application (down payment, balance payment, Local charges, and freight cost).
- Maintain communications with sourcing manager, quality engineer, customs, forwarders, third party logistic providers etc.
- Ensure all logistic activities meet the company’s process and government regulations.
- Provide data analysis from logistics perspective to support business development.
- Other logistics services to support internal customer and team members.
- Be educated to Bachelor's Degree level in Supply Chain / Logistics or a related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a supply chain / logistics role involving manufactured products, ideally cement or building products related.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office suite.
- Be fluent in Mandarin and possess a high standard of English (both verbally and written)
- Possess the ability to work in a pressurized and challenging environment.
- Have a strong aptitude and an interest in Administration duties.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative and possess the ability/willingness to make key decisions on borderline non-conformance issues.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Be able to operate in a team environment.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.