Job Title: VP- BU GM, Online Games
Report to: Group CEO
Location: Taiwan (city to be confirmed)
Our client is a well-known company in social games development. They have 1,000+ software engineers /developers in Taiwan and are expanding rapidly.
This is a new position. The ideal candidate must have the experience of managing a sizable organization (100+ members) and running business (P&L responsibility) in gaming industry.
- Establish a new Gaming Business Unit by building up Software Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Product Management teams from scratch.
- Set up the strategic direction for the new business organization, and ensure that the business performance continues to improve year on year in respect of the key financial indicators.
- Technically responsible for qualifying and development decisions of new games offers.
Ensure timely execution of the strategy to deliver the quarterly/ monthly operation targets. Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and revenue report.
- Work closely with marketing team on proper B2B channel marketing activities to drive the brand awareness and engagement of end users.
- To develop excellent relationships with key customers, ensuring that they have the necessary confidence to establish long term business relationships for mutual advantages.
- To develop the skills and competence of the team members and ensure they have the right competences in place.
- 10+ years working experience in relevant industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of managing and coaching Engineering, Sales, PM teams; ideally accountable for Profit & Loss within an organization.
- Experience of managing sizable cross-functional teams (100+ members).
- Software engineering background is highly desired.
Ability to plan, develop, and market new on-line gaming product/service.
- Good understanding of Greater China market.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.