Title：Brand Development Specialist / Leader
- Based in Zhongshan
Role and Responsibilities:
Brand Category Data Management, Brand Category Development, Brand Category Solution (Marketing), Brand Category Quality, Launch Quantity Forecasting
Brand Category Data Management SLA Compliance, Brand Category Development SLA Compliance, Brand Category Solution (Marketing) SLA Compliance, Brand Category Quality SLA Compliance, Launch Quantity Forecasting SLA Compliance.
- Responsible for defining, developing, and implementing the brand strategy for specific products, product lines, lines of business on a company-wide campaign basis.
- Applies consumer insights and market intelligence to the process of developing approaches to linking a brand identity to the company and its products.
- Collaborates with business units, regions, and channels to understand their market needs and links brand positioning to maximize customer loyalty and connection to the product and company.
- Establishes and executes brand strategies and programs to achieve commercialization, profitability, business growth and market share objectives.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to lead brand planning efforts and develop brand personality in conjunction with marketing, product marketing, product management, market research and marketing communications functions.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Critical Core Competencies:
- Loving music, creative, energetic, and challenging, a team player.
- Rich experience in Audio industry is much preferred, has the industry knowledge.
- Excellent English (native speaker).
Education and Qualifications:
- University above; Bachelor’s degree with major in electronics is preferred.
- Over 5 years working experience.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.