Position: Senior Auditor, Asia
Report to: Head of compliance and internal audit Asia
The Senior Auditor is to facilitate, coordinate activities with headquarter and Asia functions &divisions, and conduct independent audits to help employees work right, to ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures as well as regulatory and statutory requirements.
The Senior Auditor will assist superior, Head of Compliance and Internal Audit in Asia, shall organize the activities according to the Plan-Do-Check-Act principles and can be summarized into the following main tasks:
- Assist superior to develop the annual audit plan. Audit plan will include:
- Audit projects initiated by Asia Compliance and Internal Audit Team based on risk assessment in Asia, headquarter input, industry audit trend recommended by external auditing partners.
- Audits planned by finance and other headquarter help chains
- Compliance activities related with Corporate Compliance Officer (Legal) and Finance Compliance Manager (Headquarters)
- Participate or lead audit assignment according to the annual/rolling audit plan. Leading audit will be responsible to draft the audit program, monitor the audit team to execute the audit according to the approved audit program, coordinate communicate meetings with auditees and headquarter according to superior’s guidance
- Draft audit report to wrap up the audit engagement according to the audit report template. The audit plan should include sufficient issue description, root cause analysis, aligned feasible action plans with owner and due dates.
- Follow up the aligned action plans from the audits, to ensure all of them have been completed timely and effectively.
- The execution of audit plan and follow up status will be updated with the superior every month.
- Assist superior to prepare reports to headquarters periodically.
- Adhoc tasks, e.g. to support investigation on whistleblowing, to assist project or change management from control perspective.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Education Background:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably major in organic accounting or auditing
- Good communication skills in both mandarin and English, and interpersonal skill
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) would be plus
- Working Experiences:
- 5+ years of experience, must include 2 years + internal audit experience at a multinational company. external auditing experience in Big 4 will be a plus.
- Experience of data analysis with excellent excel skill. knowledge of using data analytics tools such as ACL, Tableau will be a plus.
- Strong interest in compliance and internal audit
- Knowledge about internal control system for manufacturing, especially the high-risk areas for fraud / anti-corruption, including misstatement of financial statements / misconduct, competition law and trade restrictions aspects.
- High integrity; aligned with company’s code of conduct and values
- Self-driven and proven ability to work independently, multi-tasking
- High travel capacity; motivated to “go to the place” and audit (or help)
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.