We are looking for a Sales Director in Shanghai confidentially. Our Client is a famous decoration materials company invested by an American Group. Main Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop sales and product team and draw up sales management policy and procedure;
- Make national sales strategic development plan;
- Develop new dealer and new POs;
- Develop key account, set up good network with major developers in China;
- Formulate and execute National trade marketing plan;
- Develop E-commerce and on line promotion;
- To analysis market trends and competitor sales strategies;
- Regularly to headquarters to submit quarterly market analysis reports;
- Develop management policies of the retail price; Market positioning and pricing of products, Make new product promotion plan;
- communication with the internal and external supply chain to determine annual product forecast.
All applicants please kindly apply for this position before end of March 2019.
- Over 8 years' experience in Building Materials Industry.
- Strong team development and management skills, has experience to manage a team of 30 persons.
- Willing to share, dynamic, has passion to develop the market continuously.
- Can travel a lot out of Shanghai.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.
At Morgan Philips Executive Search, we’re disrupting conventional thinking. It’s the very foundation of our business.
Our investment in better sourcing through our specialist resourcing centres, gives our clients access to millions of both active and passive prospective employees. Our unique Club 5000 community of experts recommend the very best talent in their extensive network.
We also guarantee better matching. Our assessment and insight tools support candidates to be successful in their leadership role, as well as determine the right ‘fit’ for your organisation.
Our consulting service is world class. Our investment in technology means our headhunters have more time to invest in their relationship with you. We are humans after all.
My specialism is Building Materials & Construction.