Job Title: Senior Project manager
Platform: Project management Business Unit
Reports to: Group Leader
Travel Rate: Around 50%
Purpose of the job:
Coordinates all project activities to assure timely completion of the project within the assigned budget, including reporting. Responsible for the assembly of the project team, for its development and for assigning individual responsibilities.
- Maintaining International Safety standards / Knowledge & information of diversity of activity onsite and In house and prevention in advance. Normal Safety training and Knowledge of equipment.
- All the work is need to be documented and conformance to requirement as per international quality standards and the company’s quality standard and Local Government rules.
- Follow up the Project, cooperate with client and all of the related department. coordinate in solving the problem in job processing and report to Executive PM.
- Cooperate with external business partner and internal team members to develop & keep good interaction.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering Mechanical or a related field from an accredited college or university;
- 7-10 years related working experience;
- Strong communication ability, organization and analysis ability;
- Good team working sense and be professional, self-encourage;
- Good spoken and written English.