Job Title: Asset manager- Central
Report to: Regional Manager -Central
Location: Changsha, Hunan
Purpose of role:
The Asset Manager- Central is part of the Central Regional Leadership Team, mainly responsible for the acquisition/lease, construction and maintenance of retail sites.
This role specifically focuses on:
- Establish retail site network in target clusters in Hunan, Jiangxi and Sichuan
- Safe and cost-competitive construction and maintenance of retail sites
- Ensure financial, compliance, safety and ethical integrity
- License management
- Asset team setup and development
Develop a network of up to 300 sites across Hunan, Jiangxi and Sichuan
- Identify, analyse opportunities for the targeted site through professional network planning surveys, and provide boundaries for real estate development
- Negotiate and close real estate projects from end to end with appropriate deal structures to balance commercial, legal, tax, accounting and E&C risks
- Manage real estate project approval processes by proposing economically attractive business proposals
- Follow through real estate contracts by working with landlords, developers/agents and government departments
- Conduct post-project evaluations to continually improve investment discipline and efficiency
Construction and Maintenance of sites
- Develop and implement building and maintenance engineering models to continuously improve site quality in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure strict contractor management and safety management
- Conduct ongoing cyber risk management to address and mitigate real estate risks, including but not limited to contract disputes, licensing compliance, external uncertainty, etc.
- Continuously optimize network quality through tail management, retrofit projects, and raze and rebuild.
- Provide engineering activities through technical integrity to achieve optimal life cycle value
Overall leadership and team development
- Have HSSE leadership and achieve all engineering projects and road safety goals
- Have ethical and compliance leadership to ensure legal compliance and brand reputation
- Manage a NETWORK PLANNING, REAL ESTATE and ENGINEERING team
1) Establish relationships, processes, teams in the local provinces
2) Ability to solve complex and diverse challenges in real estate and engineering projects
3) Balancing short-term and long-term benefits not only from a financial perspective, but also from brand reputation, E&C and relationship management.
4) Good coordination ability, cooperate with other departments to make major investment decisions.
5) Establish high standards of ethics and compliance, and conflict of interest management
6) Development involves external recruitment, internal development, processes and tools, learning and sharing
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree with major in economics, finance, investment
- Engineering knowledge is a plus
Experience and skills
- More than 8 years of real estate development experience, including more than 5 years of large team management experience
- Ability to develop and maintain networks for up to 300 sites; Manage Cap. Invest budget of X per annum
- Have end-to-end project management experience in engineering projects or business projects
- Deep business knowledge and strong negotiating skills
- Good at multi-task work under time pressure, excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, listening to different voices and consolidating different resources
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions without ambiguity
- Balance engineering performance and risk management factors, and consistently focus on safety and operational risks
- Having a fuel retailing business, service station network planning or real estate experience is plus
- Good communication skills in Mandarin, proficient in English
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.
Morgan Philips Executive Search
1101 Shui On Plaza, 333 Huai Hai Zhong Road, Shanghai, China, 200021
- +86 21 3103 2241 M. +86 132 6266 6092 www.morganphilips.com