Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Summary of Position
The incumbent will be responsible for demand creation in order to secure sufficient sales volume to meet or exceed established sales budgets as specified in our annual sales plan in east of China. He / She will develop business within the Smart Building verticals and will be promoting the complete set of our product portfolio at the end use customer.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Continuously seek out, improve, and communicate market information about customers, competitors, end users and channel partners in country.
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve growth in assigned territory. Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the response area’s sales volume.
- Develop list of prospective customers by establishing account plans for key customers.
- Make calls on regular customers on a periodic basis, informing them of new products and product applications.
- Analyse competitive trends and strategies and the impact of new products marketed by competitors. Reports conclusions to the line manager.
- Collaborate with the Channel Manager in obtaining leads on new customers and in making customer contacts.
- Conveys and explains company policies and procedures to all customers and prospects in a positive and constructive manner. Makes recommendations to management on ways to improve sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Develops an annual territory sales plan keyed to customers and driven by the sales and marketing plans that are to be accomplished.
- Increases the sales volume at select accounts with sales promotions and attendance at trade shows and local shows and by active follow through on referrals.
Job Requirements and Experiences
- Bachelor degree with sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, experience in communication cabling and connectivity solutions related industry especially smart building is preferred.
- Proven ability to sell cable related products in project, good connections with system integrators, EPC, consultant, design institute etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, strong passion and ability to network